Funny PICK UP LINES

BAD PICK UP LINES


>>. Can you pass me an inhaler? Because you just took my breath away.

>>. Is your mom a chicken? Because you're eggcelient.

>.> Damn, how can you be hotter than the bottom of my laptop.

>>. I'm thirsty, and guess whose body is 75% water?

>>. Addicted to yes; allergic to no. What do you say?.

>>. Can you tell me what's an attractive, funny man like me doing without your number?

>>. Do you like plums? How about a date?

>>. I'm from out of town. Can you please give me directions to your 
place?

>>. I got a pen and you've got a phone number. Imagine the possibilities.

>>. You must have 11 protons. Because you're sodium fine girt!

>>. Forget about hydrogen, you're always the number one element for me.

>>. Hey there, can you spate a few minutes for me to hit on you?

>>. I'm learning about important dates in history. Wanna be one of them?

>>. I was wondering if you had an extra hearst, because mine was just stolen.

>>. I hope you know CPR... Because you are taking any breath away!

>>. Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine?

>>. Can I call you mine? Because you have everything I've been searching for.

>>. Have you been covered in bees recently? I just assumed, because you look sweeter than honey

>>. You must be a campfire. Because you’re super hot and I want s‘more.

>>. I’m glad I remembered to bring my library card. Cause I am totally checking you out.

>>. Do you drink milk? It sure did your body good.

>>. You must be a high test score. Because i want to take you home and show you to my mother.

>>. Your eyes are blyer than the Atlantic ocean, And I don't mind being lost at sea

>>. "Tm writing 3 term paper on the finer things in life... And I was wondering if I could interview you

>>. You are the reason... Santa even has a naughty list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bad pack up lines